Convening an online meeting to launch Google AdWords for the OERu 1st year of study

Hi Everyone,

The OERu qualifies for the Google Ad Grants for non-profits which amounts to in-kind advertising of US$10,000 per month from Google Ads to promote the OERu’s free online courses.

Our AdWord accounts have been approved by Google and we are proceeding to implement a digital marketing campaign to promote the OERu 1st year of study. We are convening an online meeting to discuss the implementation of our AdWords campaign in conjunction with the OERu’s Mautic open-source marketing automation software.

We are consulting with you to schedule a suitable time for an online meeting.

Please complete the online poll to indicate your availability to participate in this important marketing meeting by the close of business on Friday 21 September 2018.

Look forward to seeing you online!

Hi Wayne,

I’d like to join in- can I clarify what the schedule’s time zone is? Does it modify to the user or is it local to you?

Thanks!

Greg

Hi Greg

The poll should adjust to your local timezone. Hope you will be able to join us.

Wayne Mackintosh (Mobile)
OER Foundation / OERu

Thanks Wayne,

Looks good- let me know when the date/time have been scheduled, and I’ll be there!

Greg

Meeting time confirmed - OERu digital marketing web call to discuss implementation of a Google Ads grant

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your participation in the poll. The meeting is confirmed as follows (click here for your own timezone):

• New Zealand: Friday, 28 September at 10.00am
  • Kamloops / Vancouver: Thursday 27 September at 3pm
  • New York: Thursday 27 September at 6pm

Web conference link: https://zoom.us/j/926685476

I am also pleased to confirm that the OER Foundation has been awarded an organizational effectiveness grant to develop an effective and affordable marketing approach to communicate learning opportunities to the populations of learners who are most likely to benefit from the OERu’s micro-courses. I would like to establish this marketing group as a consultation group for this grant.

i’m so sad i missed it. is there going to be another anytime soon? thanks

@Scioneir the next meeting of the OERu marketing group will take place early in the new year. Date to be confirmed.